with the Fishmarket - "Poissonnerie" along the
river, and housing "view on the vie",
In the XVIIIth century, fish
would be sold in front of the 1st Notre-Dame Church on the market place.
Further to complaints claiming respect of the religious building, the
fish market moved to the "promenades" along the river,
then went back to the Market
place and, finally, the "poissonnerie", made of six parts, each of them
offering a stall, was built circa 1856.
About the rebuilding